Presentation of the One-Stop Shop
- Single intermediary for setting up a business
- Investment Promotion Agency (API)
- Registration of legal papers for businesses: tax office (Recette des Finances)
- Tax inspection (Contrôle des Impôts)
- Court clerk (Greffe du Tribunal)
- Official printing press of the Tunisian Republic
- Office of the Ministry of Vocational Training and Employment
- National Social Security Authority (CNSS)
- Ministry of the Interior
- Office of the Ministry of Trade
- Tunisian Post Office
- In 2005 Agency’s regional offices in Sousse and Sfax;
- In 2007 Agency’s regional offices in Béja, Nabeul, Gafsa and Gabés;
- In 2008 Agency’s regional offices in Bizerte, Kairouan, Kef, Monastir and Zaghouan;
- And in 2010 Agency’s regional offices in de Jendouba, Mahdia, Sidibouzid, Tataouine, Tozeur andt Kebili.
The one-stop shop at API is a service area where
administrative and legal formalities can be accomplished thanks to the presence
of representatives of the various governmental authorities involved in setting
up new businesses: declaration of intention to invest and legal constitution of
The one-stop shop is part of API’s facilitation and
incentives management department, located at API’s head office in Tunis and at
its regional offices.
In its current configuration, API’s one-stop shops in Tunis is made up of representatives of the following authorities:
Aside from the above-mentioned desks, API’s one-stop shop in Tunis includes three others:
In February 2006, as per the agreement between API and the Ministry of
Finance, the office of the single intermediary was set up at the one-stop shop
to act as the vis-à-vis for promoters to carry out the formalities required to
set up a business. This office is in charge of carrying out on their behalf,
within 24 hours of the submission of a request and determination that it is
complete, the formalities required to set up a legal entity, be it a private
individual (individual company) or corporate entity (limited company,
unipersonal limited company, limited liability company …) He or she is also in
charge of carrying out, on their behalf, formalities to obtain a customs
identification number/customs code.
In May 2000, API’s one-stop shop in Tunis
received ISO 9002 version 1994 certification, awarded jointly by INNORPI and
the Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI).
In May 2003, renewed audit led by INNORPI brought about migration to version 2000 of ISO norms and certification for ISO 9001 version 2000.
API’s one-stop shop in Tunis passed its second oversight audit for ISO 9001 version 2000
A «QUALITY CHART» has been adopted